This stage leads always near the Bille and has many highlights to offer: the Sachsenwald, the high bank of the Bille in Reinbek, the Boberger Niederung.
There are signposted turnoffs to the nearby S-Bahn stations in Wohltorf, Reinbek and Bergedorf. In Bergedorf there is a side trip in both directions, here you can take a 2 km longer variant crossing Bergedorf.
Last text update: 28.02.2018
Version history of GPX track
- 08.09.2019 20:53 (Download)
- 27.09.2019 10:49 (Download)
- 27.09.2019 10:57 (Download)
- 03.10.2019 20:27 (Download)
- 14.10.2019 5:00 (Download)
- 29.10.2019 14:15 (Download)
- 16.11.2019 8:15 (Download)
- 11.12.2019 8:15 (Download)
- 04.01.2020 8:15 (Download)
- 22.02.2020 8:15 (Download)
- 03.04.2020 4:15 (Download)
- 06.06.2020 20:15 (Download)
- 23.10.2020 4:15 (Download)
- 30.10.2020 4:15 (Download)
- 17.05.2021 19:42 (Download)
- 10.08.2021 16:52 (Download)
- 02.08.2022 17:39 (Download)
- Kompass Karte 725: Hamburg und Umgebung (1:50000)
- Maiwald Karten: An Bille und Elbe (1:50.000)
- St. Andrew's cross / E1
|Name of accomodation||Place||Price group*|
|5-15 €||16-30 €||31-45 €||>45 €|
|DJH Jugendherberge Hamburg "Horner Rennbahn" Book at booking.com (Ad)||Hamburg|
If you want to recommend any accomodation, please post a comment on this page, send us an email or leave a post in our forum.
*Real prices can differ. Prices are based on a single person in the lowest available category (a small tent on a camping site).
Schloss Bergedorf (castle Bergedorf)
In the centre of Bergedorf is the castle Bergedorf, which is surrounded by a moat.
Boberger Niederung with glider airfield
A popular excursion destination for many Hamburg residents is the nature reserve "Boberger Niederung". The E1 leads through a varied landscape of moor, heath, marsh and sand dunes. At the glider airfield, you can watch busy (but quiet) air traffic, especially on weekends. The Boberger See invites you to swim in summer.
Fernwanderweg E1 Deutschland Nord
by Martin Marktl / Astrid Christ
Sources and copyrightGPX track coordinates: © OpenStreetMap contributors. Published under Open Database License (ODbL).
Info: How can I use GPX files? (german language)
Legally we have to tell you that we cannot be held responsible for the information supplied in the track.
This download and many services I provide are free. Nevertheless I would appreciate a small donation to honor my work. You can use Paypal to do so. Thank you!